Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mushrooms


So this week, I got quite a bit of sewing in.  I finished up the last little bits on some totes I was making for a swap on Craftster.  I also decided to make Lila Tueller's mushroom pincushions for the same swap.








Man, these guys are big!  It's hard to tell from the pictures but the portobellos's are aprox 5.5 inches across and 5 inches tall.  The other thing I forgot to think about is how I plan to ship them to my swap partners!  I don't want to get boxes because that would be expensive.   I am hoping they will bounce back from being so crushed in padded envelopes.



This little guy?  He's mine.  I love how he turned out and I couldn't bear to send him away.  Sorry swap partners!

What did you sew up this week?  I am linking this up to Amylouwho's Sew n Tell.  Go check out the other fun stuff being linked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment